WordPress 3.5.1 a Maintenance and Security Release is now available for download.
- Editor: Prevent certain HTML elements from being unexpectedly removed or modified in rare cases.
- Media: Fix a collection of minor workflow and compatibility issues in the new media manager.
- Networks: Suggest proper rewrite rules when creating a new network.
- Prevent scheduled posts from being stripped of certain HTML, such as video embeds, when they are published.
- Suppress some warnings that could occur when a plugin misused the database or user APIs.
Security issues are also addressed.
Download and info at: http://wordpress.org/news/2013/01/wordpress-3-5-1/