ASP web hosting specialist ASPHostPortal.com announced the integration of the latest WordPress 3.7.1. The company, which says it specializes in hosting for projects based on Windows, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, along with various other Microsoft products, launched the service this week to all their customer.
WordPress 3.7.1 is now available and there are a few features to consider in this minor release:
– Images with captions no longer appear broken in the visual editor.
– Fix hierarchical sorting in get_pages(), exclusions in wp_list_categories(), and in_category() when called with empty values.
– Fix a warning that may occur in certain setups while performing a search, and a few other notices.
– Allow some sites running on old or poorly configured servers to continue to check for updates from WordPress.org.
– Avoid fatal errors with certain plugins that were incorrectly calling some WordPress functions too early.
– WordPress 3.7 will also come with better support for language packs.
– Strong password for WordPress security.
According to ASPHostPortal.com, it’s WordPress 3.7.1 offerings are distinguished by their low cost, with many of the hosting services supporting the technology being of the more expensive variety.
For more information about this topics or have any enquiries related to WordPress 3.7.1 hosting, please visit asphostportal.com