This plugin by SchattenMann automatically posts wordpress post to a SMF board.
WPSMF adds WordPress posts as topics in SimpleMachines Forum 2.x, and allows to put a link to the topic below the WordPress post.
Contains a Synchronize utility for latter use if WP already contains posts.
In order to use you need to provide your SMF (local) Path and map WP users to SMF user ID.
Also only posts in Categories with a corresponding SMF board ID are Synch.
* SMF post is added when the WordPress post is published
* SMF post is updated any time the WP post is updated
* It is possible to show the link to the topic bellow WordPress Post
* It is possible to map a WP Category to a SMF Topic
* It is possible to map a WP User to a SMF User
* Supports all HTML